Thursday, June 6, 2013

In the field #4

Bonjour mes amis! So this letter will not be long just like all the other ones. My bad. haha Sorry they don't give us a lot of time! But Just to update you with Belgium...Its still really cold here! It has rained the entire week, all day every day. I still wear tights, boots and my winter coat! But I heard that is just what beligium is like! Haha but its super green here so that is a definite bonus of all the rain! :) We meet lots of new people everyday and we are continue to have lessons every day too! Here is a fun little story! So we were on the tram and we looked over and saw a woman who we for some reason had a picture of in our area book... We recognized her so we got off at the stop that she got off at... haha i know super creepy whatever! But we followed her for like 2 minutes and then we just started running for her and we yelled, "Madame we have a question for you!" haha she stopped and we ended up talking for like 40 minutes in the road. She is supposedly a member and she has been inactive for years and years. Her husband and daughters are not members but maybe someday she will let us go to her house to teach them! We ended up teaching a lesson right there in the road too and had a prayer and everything! haha in every way possible it was probably super awkward! BUT it was what needed to happen and I am glad we followed the spirit to go and talk to her. I read a quote that I wrote from one of the apostles in my scripture study this week. It said, "A true friend is someone that makes living the gospel easier." Its so important to be that good and true friend! I love you all and miss you!
Love Soeur Finneran

No comments:

Post a Comment