Monday, June 24, 2013

In the field #7

Bonjour mes amis! Well all is well here in Strombeek! This past week we had a few activities with the ward and that was nice. We went to an activity with the young men and young women and we actually had 3 non members show up so that was good! They really enjoyed themselves and got to know the people in the ward. They definitely feel more comfortable now with the people in the ward. And then we also stake conference with all the wards in beglium. It was crazy how many people were there! Its great to see how many member there truly are in Belgium! We had a few investigators show up with us and really had a good time! Doris is getting very excited for her baptism and really got along with the members from our ward! She also is making plans to move to Chicago next year. So I will be able to go visit her after the mission because she will not be too far. We also did belgium legality this week so I was able to see all the missionaries from the MTC. Its always an uplifting experience to be able to talk to those I am serving with.
Well the news is is that I will be going to Arras. Its an area in Paris Nord! My companion will be Soeur Covington who was in the MTC with me. I will keep you posted!
Love you!
Love Soeur FInneran
P.s. Congrats Ashlyn on getting married soon! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment